As you may know, I blog for fun and actually have a 9-5 job. Like any working girl I’m often guilty of snoozing my alarm for 10 more minutes of precious sleep, so my perfect Monday-Friday outfits consist of throw-it-on dresses, go-with-everything ankle boots, and a brightening swipe of lipstick.
If you’re a blogger who enjoys dreaming-up outfits and quite fancies owning an iPad (I see you all nodding), I’ve got an amazing new styling challenge to share with you and you’ll drool over the prizes!
How to enter:
- Put together an outfit for the following 5 categories: office, party, casual, outdoor, first date. Just like in my ‘office’ example above, whole outfits can’t cost more than £200!
- Write a blog post about your look and email the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th September.
- For all the entry details make sure you visit the Passion for Fashion competition page!
- The winner of each category gets £200 to buy their outfit!
- An overall winner will receive an amazing £1000 towards their AW12 wardrobe plus a shiny iPad 3!
I’m very excited to be judging the ‘office’ category and I can’t wait to see what looks you put together; I’m sure I’ll find some inspiration for my work wardrobe! Be sure to also tweet your URLs with the hashtag #PassionforFashion so I can see what you’re putting together!
For more info, see MoneySupermarket’s Passion for Fashion competition page. Good luck!